Celebrating two years of WWDSP! Praising the Lord and thank you Jesus. I missed the actual anniversary date in August with this post but nothing’s stopping me from celebrating a couple of months late.
A review of the most popular blogs this past year:
- Introduction to Interpolation and Upsampling
- Install and Run LaTeX on macOS
- Cross Correlation Explained With Real Signals
- Building a PSK and QAM Modulator in Python
- DFT Frequency Resolution Explained
- How to Create Additive White Gaussian Noise (AWGN)
- Deriving the Ideal Low Pass Filter (LPF)
- Square Root Raised Cosine Filter in Python
- Half Band Filter Design: Exceptional Filtering Efficiency!
- Bandwidth of a Moving Average Filter
Here are some images for posterity’s sake.
Here's to Next Year
What will next year bring? Stay tuned!
Check out the one year anniversary.